Our custom mining narrows the range of information to meet the specific needs of your organisation. We eliminate unnecessary information, saving you time so that you get exactly what is important for you.
This is where we automate processes. No matter how complicated your operations are; we can turn them into useful data.
When data is huge and inaccessible, metadata helps to create taxonomy to classify and manage it. That is why we help you classify your data, putting your unstructured data to flight.
Your Business Goals
iRadar is helping dozens of clients provide structure to unstructured data. Our classification techniques give every dataset in your organization a unique name, a single definition, a unique value set, a relevant set of business rules, a clearly identifiable source, and accountable party designated all making data relevant to business goals.
Your Business Results
We remove the semantic confusion around your data to enable you focus on your business results. Our unique technique, such as text mining or Natural Language Processing (NLP), Result Based and Logic Management Framework will help you find patterns to extract meaning and structure out of your data.
How it works
“Whether you are seeking to establish Baselines, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) or Critical Data Elements, (CDEs) our well experienced team will work you through.
- Our data mining tools provide efficient text parsing, analytics, taxonomy and metadata management to classify unstructured data on the fly.
- We automate your process process, sorting through data sets to identify trends and establish relationships that help to solve problems with your your business. Learn More..
Changes in trends or patterns don’t just happen . There are always indicators which point to a new patterns in data or information trends ahead of time. Using our customized data mining makes it much easier to identify trends in data, allowing you to shift the direction of your organisation in the right direction before the trend is discovered.
- Predict future trends
- Facilitate result based-decision making
- Automate your data solutions
- Save time, effort and money
- Identify patterns and relationships in data
- Eliminate activities that can harm businesses.
- Seamlessly classify data
- Increase organisation output