INTRODUCTION TO THE COURSE
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) has reached an impulse and its practicality are somewhat lost in a long trail of processes. That is why introducing the Data Centric Monitoring and Evaluation (DC-M&E) in our technology and training suite became innovative.
M&E of programs and projects is no longer a luxury for Non-For Profit (NFP) and public sector managers’ it’s core to their continued existence
Therefore the course is built to get managers and associates beyond the regular systematic M&E culture; by bringing data to the center stage of day to day lives. iRadar understands that, DC-M&E is not an essential but the very fabric of existence for organizations, programs, and projects. M&E structures and the institutions around the processes are great; but these often end in rhetoric.
We bring a freshness to the field of organizational data by using friendly data technologies to determine what matters in M&E practices, why and how to drive impacts on different strata of human lives. This course empowers participants with the knowledge and tools for day-to-day practical encounters with M&E Data.
WHO ATTENDS THIS COURSE
Heads of Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), Donor whose staff and partners are working on development projects locally and/or globally. programme managers, Career Individuals, Monitoring and evaluation specialists; project coordinators; Evaluators specialists; ; Non-For Profit (NFP) organizations, Funders and students.
- Welcome and getting to know participants and their M&Eenvironments.
- Walk through participants technical and managerial knowledge of M&E
- Introduce DC-Results-based management theories and other related topics such as monitoring, evaluation, methodologies, tools, techniques, reporting and control, risk management etc
- Explain the 3 Technologies for M&E, Tag, Track and Trace. And how participants see themselves in this world.
- Practical testing on life technologies
SPECIFIC TRAINING OUTCOMES
- At the end of this course, participants will understand theories of and approaches to Data Centric Monitoring and Evaluation
- Understand the systemic data linkages of M&E circles and the people behind each dataset.
- Able to create a circle of data tag, data track and data trace system within a selected technology set.
- Engage M&E systems more confidently and support stakeholders in the course of M&E data collection.
- Build an DC-M&E plan, projects and implement it.
- Build a DC-M&E community locally or internationally.
- Understand the technologies behind the community.
- Learn advocacy to enhance technology adoption in policy-based circles.
This course was uniquely created to make M&E an exciting exercise again.
Besides, monitoring and evaluation skills are necessary for professionals working in social projects and development.
All Participants will receive a professional certification attesting their DC-M&E capacity to effectively monitor and evaluate projects and programmes.
Participants will receive permanent access to the training material and DC-M&E toolkit.